Friday, November 14, 2008

The first critique:

On Nov 14, 2008, at 1:51 PM, XXXXXXXXX wrote:

Well, that's cool. Habitat for Humanity ... I've never done that. Sounds great. Try to run your stuff through spell-check before posting (esp. the title of each blog). Just my two cents.

nope. I don't care about presentation.

this was requested and is being provided as a raw dump of the stuff I email.


my intention is to provide an insight into what is involved. Most people said that they wanted to see such things and that they were interested. however, I still don't believe them. -- and I certainly am not going to spend time editing and sprucing up 2 year old emails.


If somebody wants to publish it and pay me, I'll take the time.


But this isn't meant to be a written thing, it's just a glimpse into the raw material.

(and, well, that's sort of funny too, given the name for the blog.. don't you think?)

No comments: