Thursday, December 4, 2008

mousies

Well,

After years and years and about 5 tries, I finally found a wireless mouse that works.
Not sure if it's that technologies and human factors design has just caught up in the past couple of years, or if this particular model is just good. But:

It's a Microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000.

$30

works great. no tracking glitches, no wake up delay, it reads and tracks on anything that isn't clear, nothing irritating about the buttons or wheel, etc..


The battery life seems good (original batteries, and it's been on for four days now.. still working, but I use rechargeable, so I don't really care as long as I don't have to fiddle with them too often)

It worked right away with my macbook, just by turning on bluetooth and adding it to the list of paired devices.

No comments: